What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA CB Myles Bryant (Verbal to Washington)

Not looking good.

"Colorado will likely not get a visit after initially being set to, but Washington State could."

You're right... You don't know where he got that information. FYI - Adam is as plugged in as they get. If he says UW was after Udoffia, then UW was after Udoffia.
And I can tell you that they weren't. I work at UW athletic department and know who they were after. The WR they were pursuing late was N'keal harry and Tyler Vaughn

Fair enough. I'm not going to argue it. Adam doesn't talk out of his ass, though. He wouldn't have said if he didn't get it from a decent source, possibly Udoffia himself.

Fair enough. I'm not going to argue it. Adam doesn't talk out of his ass, though. He wouldn't have said if he didn't get it from a decent source, possibly Udoffia himself.
I don't want to argue either and I apologize if I offended you in any way. Working with the coaches you get a lot of info. Like when Stanford had told Beau Bisharat that they wouldn't be accepting him, he contacted UW and was really interested. UW was really interested as well but the problem was that UW had only 17 scholarships to give and had just offered kamari Pleasent at running back and he had accepted. So the coaches had to tell him that they had no room for him even though they really wanted him. You guys got an absolute steal with at running back and he's got the making of a bruiser. At least that's what the UW coaches thought and they were really bummed about not having room for him.

Do you need help removing the hook from your lip?

Surprising Bryant is willing to walk on, best of luck to him.

Really....UW was pursuing two 5-star WRs???? You must have a crystal ball!
They were long shots at best and UW really didn't have a chance though they were able to get tyler Vaughn to visit the last weekend. UW wr recruiting was terrible this year and they whiffed on practically everyone. That's why they fired there WR coach. I'm not a UW homer, i'm a objective fan that can admit there short comings. Recruiting wise, they are excellent at getting big time talent on the defensive side of the ball but for some reason struggle on the offensive side. Coach pete made some questionable hires with brent pease as WR coach and Jonathan smith as OC/QB. Brent has already been fired and people have already called for Jonathan smith to be fired. If they want to take the next step then they got to get there offense figured out.

Last edited:
They were long shots at best and UW really didn't have a chance though they were able to get tyler Vaughn to visit the last weekend. UW wr recruiting was terrible this year and they whiffed on practically everyone. That's why they fired there WR coach.

Wish CU would have made some similar decisions with coaching personnel.

It's great when P5 recruiting coordinators come around and register here on signing day, only to troll a recruit thread and get likes by Big Jim.
Not trying to troll, sorry if I gave you that impression. I was on here to say that you guys got a steal with Beau Bisharat

Not trying to troll, sorry if I gave you that impression. I was on here to say that you guys got a steal with Beau Bisharat

It's cool.

The reaction you got was because you were arguing with the CU publisher at Rivals. So we know his info was sourced from player or coach or a site publisher or regional scout for a site or whatever. Just like with reported offers, not always correct. Not a source on this one he had any reason to doubt. And we don't know you or whether you're legit.

Whatever, though. Stick around. All the Pac-12 fan sites could use more interaction.

And I can tell you that they weren't. I work at UW athletic department and know who they were after. The WR they were pursuing late was N'keal harry and Tyler Vaughn

Why are you talking about WRs when we were talking DBs, the position both Bryant and Udoffia were being recruited for.

And that information came directly from Udoffia fwiw.

Why are you talking about WRs when we were talking DBs, the position both Bryant and Udoffia were being recruited for.

And that information came directly from Udoffia fwiw.

I'm telling you that UW had no interest in him or any other db as they had 3 four star commits at cb. They did like his frame for wr but didn't offer

OK. Thanks. Here's another question. How do UW fans allow that nut job Ruth Robbins to still cover the program. Her love affair with Skippy still creeps me out.
I really wish I knew the answer to that. She is biased fan that thinks everyone is going to UW. What's sad is people actually pay her for here service and believe what she say's

what are your thoughts on the Oklahoma City Thunder? Do you hate them? Or do you consider them your team still? Also check your PM I sent you, I'm hoping my résumé is updated enough.

what are your thoughts on the Oklahoma City Thunder? Do you hate them? Or do you consider them your team still? Also check your PM I sent you, I'm hoping my résumé is updated enough.
I hate them which is hard to do because there so good and likable. But there is no way I could support them, anytime I see them on tv, I just think that should be our team.

Back