What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA DE Keanu Saleapaga (Signed to BYU)

Spoke to Coach Moschetti this morning... Keanu Saleapaga will be in Boulder for an official visit his weekend. His decision is expected to come down to CU and which ever college he checks out next weekend (Ole Miss, Arizona, Arizona State, Memphis, South Carolina, BYU, Oregon, Pittsburgh all trying to get him to visit next weekend).

Should be nice weather on Friday and Saturday! 50º on Friday and 55º on Saturday. Come on Keanu!! Would be a huge get!

Memphis sure seems to be in the middle of things these days. That being said we sure could use this kid.

Spoke to Coach Moschetti this morning... Keanu Saleapaga will be in Boulder for an official visit his weekend. His decision is expected to come down to CU and which ever college he checks out next weekend (Ole Miss, Arizona, Arizona State, Memphis, South Carolina, BYU, Oregon, Pittsburgh all trying to get him to visit next weekend).
Good initial test on DC's abilities. Fingers crossed!!!

Being a non LDS member at BYU would be really weird. I mean I know LDS members that live in SLC that don't like the amount of LDS people there haha.

Being a non LDS member at BYU would be really weird. I mean I know LDS members that live in SLC that don't like the amount of LDS people there haha.

I would think that BYU Code of Conduct would be tough for any non LDS member.

Those measurements, wow. (I'm not used to players measuring in TALLER than the height they give the recruiting sites)

Last edited:
Full court press. Right at the top of guys they want to sign this year.

Between the two, CU would make a great choice. Knowing BYU very, very well, it can be a hard place for non-LDS people or even thinking LDS people. The BYU coaching staff, naturally, will sell it differently, but it is a challenge. A very talented DE from last year never played a down before leaving. The education is significantly better at CU, the college environment is among the best and, IMO, the football future is brighter given the new facilities and the PAC 12 conference affiliation. Without a conference affiliation, which is now highly unlikely, the current BYU AD and ex-coach publicly predict a growing slide towards irrelevance in the next few years. They said it, not me. With Leavitt as the DC, it is hard to imagine Keanu getting better coaching or a more NFL friendly pathway. Love to see him in B&G.

Last edited:
Back