What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA DE Keanu Saleapaga (Signed to BYU)

BYU loading up on Polynesian kids if you go look at recruiting page.
Would have liked to of had this kid, but CU still did great.

Would have been nice, but I'm too excited about the guys we did get to worry too much about the ones we didn't.

BYU loading up on Polynesian kids if you go look at recruiting page.
Would have liked to of had this kid, but CU still did great.

This may work in our favor long term.

CU has historically done well with Polynesian kids but BYU has done better, both because of the LDS connection and because of the connections in the community. These kids and extended families tend to have a lot of influence which has benefited BYU.

If BYU becomes the disaster that looks to be impending this current bunch of Poly kids will bring that back to their community. It may be that this is what it takes to break some of that BYU influence which would leave us sitting in a good spot.

CU has historically done well with Polynesian kids but BYU has done better, both because of the LDS connection and because of the connections in the community. These kids and extended families tend to have a lot of influence which has benefited BYU.

If BYU becomes the disaster that looks to be impending this current bunch of Poly kids will bring that back to their community. It may be that this is what it takes to break some of that BYU influence which would leave us sitting in a good spot.
So, they're going to suck and that's good for us because it will mean they will want to come here?

Huh?

ballboy.gif

I"m a BYU fan as well as a CU fan, so I kind of expected this with the Cougars new coach.
Wish he had come to CU, though. I really do.

Back