What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA QB Patrick O'Brien (Verbal to Nebraska)

There’s been rumors of a transfer for a while. If he doesn’t win the starting job, you can’t really blame him. Completely different offense than when he signed and younger guys appear to be ahead of him on the depth chart.

Edit: official

Last edited:
And another member of the nubs heralded recruiting classes goes by the wayside.

I’d love to see an analysis of what’s left of their 2015 and 2016 classes.

Fresno State seems like a good landing spot.

Don't know if the bowl tie in's would let it happen but I think it would be hilarious for him to end up at some place like Fresno who then ends up playing in some minor bowl against the fuskers and for him to light them up.

I bet the Ewes get him - their depth is atrocious and Bobo has his QB coach cred.

They should be the favorite. They should be a pretty decent team, usually have a solid OL, have some decent receivers, and as you say almost nothing at QB.

They should be the favorite. They should be a pretty decent team, usually have a solid OL, have some decent receivers, and as you say almost nothing at QB.

I disagree with your use of the word "decent"-Seven wins a year in a conference like the Mountain West and no wins of note OOC isn't anything to write home about. I'd say Bobo has underachieved to this point at CSU.

I disagree with your use of the word "decent"-Seven wins a year in a conference like the Mountain West and no wins of note OOC isn't anything to write home about. I'd say Bobo has underachieved to this point at CSU.

Point taken, decent by their standards. For a program that has a lifetime winning percentage below .500 even with the schedules they have historically played, for a program that prior to 1990 had played in exactly one bowl game, for a program that between 1934 and 1994 won their conference one (1) time and hasn't won their conference since 2002, a seven win season is a successful year even if it includes wins over a bunch of weak MWC opponents.

Point taken, decent by their standards. For a program that has a lifetime winning percentage below .500 even with the schedules they have historically played, for a program that prior to 1990 had played in exactly one bowl game, for a program that between 1934 and 1994 won their conference one (1) time and hasn't won their conference since 2002, a seven win season is a successful year even if it includes wins over a bunch of weak MWC opponents.

His seat's a little warmer than one might think, too....I don't see anything happening this year, but he really needs to win 8+ either this year or next.

His seat's a little warmer than one might think, too....I don't see anything happening this year, but he really needs to win 8+ either this year or next.

Tough situation for them. They have to sell tickets to pay for the new stadium but their fans are notorious front runners. Hard for them to fire him though because they just extended him last year to 2022 finishing at $1.8 million final year. For a program that is already subsidized by over $15 million a year and that gets about $3.2 million in conference media revenue paying him and a replacement would be a tough pill to swallow.

If he can win 7+ they will find a way to shine it up so they don't have to buy him out.

Tough situation for them. They have to sell tickets to pay for the new stadium but their fans are notorious front runners. Hard for them to fire him though because they just extended him last year to 2022 finishing at $1.8 million final year. For a program that is already subsidized by over $15 million a year and that gets about $3.2 million in conference media revenue paying him and a replacement would be a tough pill to swallow.

If he can win 7+ they will find a way to shine it up so they don't have to buy him out.

True-a win over Arky (I see that as way more likely than them beating Florida at the swamp or us) would probably help him exponentially.

Man, Bobo is trying really REALLY hard to have a successful season this year. He or his agent must be getting some good vibes from some program in SEC country.

Back