What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA S C.J. Pollard (Verbal to USC)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

360386.jpg

Junipero Serra H.S. (Gardena, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cjpollard1

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 180
40: 4.5

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #11 S (#183 overall)
Scout rating: 4; #13 S (#193 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #16 S (#264 overall)
247s rating: 3*-89 grade; #16 S

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, San Jose State, USC, Utah, Wisconsin

Lines like that let you know that these kids are now looking at college as a chance to market themselves and prove their value. I don't see anything wrong with that. I like this kid's film. Should have a great Spring and Summer.

Minor detail, his Dad was a safety for USC.

Glad to hear we're in line for a visit, though. Even if he ends up at USC, maybe he speaks highly of us around the halls of J Serra. That never hurts.

I love the attitude, plus he could presumably commit right now and not have to deal with all the hassle and stress of the recruiting season in the fall. :)

He can be the face of the program just like his cuz! Pretty cool connection there...go get em PRich!

Back