What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO OT Terriek Roberts (Signed to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

1489323.jpg
2017-roberts-terrick.jpg

Denver South H.S. (Aurora, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/reik_havoc54

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 265
40:

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked OT
Scout rating: 3*; #81 OT
ESPN rating: 3*-72 grade; #96 OT
247s rating: 3*-85 grade; #99 OT

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, CSU, Kansas, Nevada, Northern Colorado, San Diego State, Utah State, Wyoming

Last edited:
[video=youtube;qck7SHBQU7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qck7SHBQU7o&sns=tw[/video]

CSU measured him at 77 3/4 inches ... whatever that converts to ... 255 pounds. Wyoming and the Rams like him on the defensive line, but he hasn't played there much yet.

Interesting prospect and also interesting he already has a Power5 offer, granted it's from Kansas

Terriek is a very interesting prospect. Kind of like a Nembot in how raw he is and how athletic he is (Billups Elite for AAU basketball). Also has the body type you can't teach.

Working out with McChesney at Six Zero, so there's a chance that we'll see him make a jump from his junior to senior year like what we saw on Umu's film.

That KU offer that came in the past week validates his potential and CU is certainly watching him closely.

If 2016 was a big CU class, I think the Buffs would take a flyer here and develop him. The question this one comes down to is whether Roberts will be the guy in a year when CU may take only one OT.

CSU measured him at 77 3/4 inches ... whatever that converts to ... 255 pounds. Wyoming and the Rams like him on the defensive line, but he hasn't played there much yet.

I always knew you were a csu troll ...

6'5&3/4"

Terriek is a very interesting prospect. Kind of like a Nembot in how raw he is and how athletic he is (Billups Elite for AAU basketball). Also has the body type you can't teach.

Working out with McChesney at Six Zero, so there's a chance that we'll see him make a jump from his junior to senior year like what we saw on Umu's film.

That KU offer that came in the past week validates his potential and CU is certainly watching him closely.

If 2016 was a big CU class, I think the Buffs would take a flyer here and develop him. The question this one comes down to is whether Roberts will be the guy in a year when CU may take only one OT.
He might be an ideal gray shirt candidate if he is that raw.

From rivals
We have Marcus Lindsay, he has a big brother at CU [Phillip Lindsay]. [Marcus is] a sophomore now, but he's going to be a junior. He's getting really fast and he's bigger than his brother."

His progress at six-zero will be telling. Umu not only developed, but he showed how hard he wanted to work and how much he wants it. It's a situation that lends itself to understanding not only his natural abilities but what the kid is made of. Throw in some camp experience and CU should have every opportunity to fully evaluate the kid on every level imaginable.

We're not in the position to take a flyer this year like we have for awhile. Coleman is a good example of a kid with athletic ability but had the Senior Year knee injury. We had nothing to lose then. Different story with '16 scholarship numbers.

I'm telling you, defensive line! McChesney said schools have even been calling about tight end.

Versatile athlete who worked out at DL at CU's camp yesterday. This is one to watch for sure

Perfect 3-4 DE prospect. Nasty streak that will transition well to that. Hopefully his HS coaches let him play along the defensive front but it's tough to get kids like him at OL. I see a contentious coaching room of bickering who needs him more. Offense usually wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect 3-4 DE prospect. Nasty streak that will transition well to that. Hopefully his HS coaches let him play along the defensive front but it's tough to get kids like him at OL. I see a contentious coaching room of bickering who needs him more. Offense usually wins.

Seems like a perfect strong side DE or even a roll up weak side linebacker on early downs.

Perfect 3-4 DE prospect. Nasty streak that will transition well to that. Hopefully his HS coaches let him play along the defensive front but it's tough to get kids like him at OL. I see a contentious coaching room of bickering who needs him more. Head coach usually wins.

FIFY

h/t to Adam.

[tweet]612077878948147201[/tweet]
[tweet]612076847350853633[/tweet]

Looks like there may be a connect between Roberts and the Anchrum family. Could be very good for the Buffs.

One of the Denver networks did a story on him this morning. Taped at McChesneys gym. Good kid it seems.
Said he wants to be part of a turnaround project. Hello?

Back