What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

393320.jpg

South Plantation H.S. (Plantation, FL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Johnny7Huntley

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 190
40: 4.54

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #69 WR
Scout rating: 3*; #61 WR
ESPN rating: 3*-75 grade; #136 WR
247s rating: 3*-87 grade; #103 WR

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Appalachian State, Bowling Green, Charleston Southern, Cincinnati, Florida A&M, FAU, FGCU, FIU, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, NC State, Purdue, Rutgers, Savannah State, Syracuse, TCU, Tennessee, Temple, Texas State, USF, Washington, West Virginia, Western Kentucky

[tweet]593587588163772416[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the size of some of the WRs they've been offering lately. Bring us back to the days where we had two big WRs on the outside (McCoy/Hackett).

[tweet]614426670003400704[/tweet]
[tweet]614587011765112832[/tweet]

Is he visiting with Julmisse?

Does CU have some kind of arrangement with the Renaissance and Omni Hotels? Huntley's pic is from the Renaissance. I know it's on the family dime, but it would be nice if they could actually stay in Boulder at, say the Boulderado or the St Julien. I know those places can be pricey, but if CU can work a deal? I dunno. Maybe that's against the rules.

A few years back I was at the Omni and it seemed to be the "team hotel". The football team had a home game that day and it looked like they spent the night before the game at the Omni.

A few years back I was at the Omni and it seemed to be the "team hotel". The football team had a home game that day and it looked like they spent the night before the game at the Omni.
I think it is where they stay before home games, isn't it?

I think it is where they stay before home games, isn't it?
yes.
They use the St. Julien in the fall for ov's.
StJ is pricier in summer. Cheapest room tonight is $369.

The omni doesn't do well on weekends. I've gotten it on Priceline many times for under $100. I'd bet there's a CU rate thare that is competitive with much lesser hotels near Boulder

I know the Omni and the AD have a tight business arrangement, Omni is a solid supporter of the program. Wouldn't shock me if the Omni makes their "best rate" available to kids on OVs. Don't think they can do a special deal without being a violation but if they offer a rate that is available to at least some members of the general public then they should be okay.

Not to be lost in the Julmisse twitter noise today is that Huntley was a part of that. He is also very much in play for a CU commitment.

Very solid offer list. TCU is a nice offer to beat out.

Huntley with a tweet from his trip like Julmisse:

[tweet]616003618597150720[/tweet]

I am loving this momentum. Even if it doesn't pan out, I think the recruiting strides we are showing this year with recruits tweeting about their visits is a good sign.

I am loving this momentum. Even if it doesn't pan out, I think the recruiting strides we are showing this year with recruits tweeting about their visits is a good sign.

I like it too, but this can't be the December of last year when we had all of those Utah and Hawaiian kids visiting and landed zero and all of the momentum disappeared. Gotta land some of these dudes and keep building on it.

Back