What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL WR Philip Benker (Verbal to Indiana)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

2888175.jpg

Sandalwood H.S. (Jacksonville, FL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pbenker_01

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 200
40: 4.55

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked WR
Scout rating: 2*; unranked WR
ESPN rating: unrated WR
247s rating: 3*-83 grade; #185 WR

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama State, Georgia Southern, Indiana, Temple, Troy, UCF, USF, Wake Forest

1st Team All Northeast Florida WR in 2014

In 10 games, 59 receptions for 1,061 yards and 10 touchdowns. maxpreps

Crazy that a guy like this can be unrated with almost nothing on him when you look at the premium sites. I really like this player. Hopefully CU showing the love this early from halfway across the country will mean something.

Wow, you would think a guy like this would be a 3 star based on measurables alone, assuming that 40 time is accurate.

I know nothing of the premier football high schools/cities in Florida, but I can't imagine that Jacksonville is overlooked by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacksonville is a blooming town to recruit in. Huge military area with alot of strong kids.

Back