What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 HI OG Michael Eletise (Verbal to Arizona)

Lets see if they can hold the class together, likely regression from them this season. PS has them 5th in the South

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets see if they can hold the class together, likely regression from them this season. PS has them 5th in the South

1-5 in the South is interchangeable. The drop off to number 6, where Colorado is unanimously predicted to finish, is quite far.

Last edited:
1-5 in the South is interchangeable. The drop off to number 6, where Colorado is unamously predicted to finish, is quite far.

giphy.gif

1-5 in the South is interchangeable. The drop off to number 6, where Colorado is unanimously predicted to finish, is quite far.

So what happens when we beat your asses this Fall?

Isn't it hilarious that your guys "inside joke" is censored on your own forum?

The mod team thought so. We thought the "joke" was unfunny and annoying, so we put the kibosh on it. FYI - we also do the same with posters who meet the same criteria.

I just don't ever get how you can recruit kids to Tucson. That place sucks. Although, my wife is talking about maybe looking there to retire since that's where her family is and houses are cheap BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE THERE!!!!! :sad2:

Disagree.....if you like to play golf, it is a great place, bitch.

Disagree.....if you like to play golf, it is a great place, bitch.
Well, I do play golf. Hmm. BTW, we just got airfare to Phoenix in September for $44 each way or, for you simpletons and/or 'Zona fans, $88 round trip. Flying into Tucson was going to be about $240 each. Of course, we have a 6 am flight out and an 8:30 pm flight back. So that sucks.

So, we are flying to Phoenix and renting a car and driving to Sierra Vista. A long assed drive.

Sorry for the thread jack.

The mod team thought so. We thought the "joke" was unfunny and annoying, so we put the kibosh on it. FYI - we also do the same with posters who meet the same criteria.

I really don't give a **** whether I can or can't say ***** on here, but personally I think A Christmas Story is unfunny and overrated and if I were a mod I wouldn't stop users from making it their avatar. Just sayin.

One thing I like about land thieves, you can enable filthy words. Sometimes a point is better delivered with a well placed **** imo

from phone

Back