What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 TX WR Quartney Davis

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

396384.jpg

Langham Creek H.S. (Houston, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/queee_2

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 181
40: 4.57

Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked WR
Scout rating: 3*; #89 WR
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #35 WR
247s rating: 3*-89 grade; #59 WR

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Baylor, Cal, CSU, Fresno State, Houston, Illinois, Kansas,
Kansas State, Maryland, Memphis, Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Purdue, SMU, Texas A&M, TCU, Texas State, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCF, Utah

[tweet]592877928683278336[/tweet]

Last edited:
First post on here. Love the buffs and I absolutely love this kids explosiveness and first step off of the ball is unreal. Would be a great get for us and would give us some Oregon like speed.

First post on here. Love the buffs and I absolutely love this kids explosiveness and first step off of the ball is unreal. Would be a great get for us and would give us some Oregon like speed.
Welcome to the board, man!

Welcome McFly.

Definitely looks quick, but doesn't seem 4.37 quick. Would love to see him as a Buff. Is that seriously their high school stadium. Holy cow man.

If that 4.37 is Nike SPARQ verified, I will bite my tongue, but I just don't see it on his film. Regardless, he looks to be a pretty good player with some special run after catch ability.

Welcome McFly.

Definitely looks quick, but doesn't seem 4.37 quick. Would love to see him as a Buff. Is that seriously their high school stadium. Holy cow man.

Looks like he is very quick off the ball. I agree with you that it didn't look 4.37 quick but the SPARQ timing is accurate for a timed sprint.

He didn't look like he was just pulling away from everyone at the end of runs but that may be because more of his speed is initial. It also may be that depending on which league he is playing in down in Houston, and based on the stadium it's fair to assume that they are playing with the big boys, those DBs he's running against could be a lot faster than what you see on a tape of a kid playing a lot of other places.

You should see his cousin from Canada: Literney.

OK, off to the island for us.... (holds head down in shame).

Back