What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 AZ PF Malik Ondigo (Verbal to Texas Tech)

We're really in need of another Big!!! We only have 4 going into next year, with two unknown commodities in Walton and Battey. Malik Ondigo would be a nice get at this stage, but I wonder if there is any talent available at the Juco level...Someone that's ready to put up solid minutes.

Ondingo is on his official visit to Purdue. That's the one that worries me the most. But he said that he's taking more visits and probably won't commit until May. Definitely likes CU and there's a bit of a lean toward playing closer to home. https://colorado.forums.rivals.com/threads/read-2017-center-malik-ondigo-has-visits-on-tap.32748/

"They have a good class coming in," Ondigo said. "Tad Boyle is a phenomenal coach. He knows what he's doing there and it's Pac-12 basketball. He develops guys and he's put a few players in the league. He knows how to play his bigs and let them play with versatility. He wants you to expand your game as much as possible. I like what he's doing at Colorado."

Back