What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH Sebastian Olver (Signed to COLORADO)

Nice!!

200.gif

Nice, he definitely looks like somebody you don't wanna piss off. His first picture, he looks pretty mean to me.

After watching his film, which feels more like a documentary on human destruction, it's as if he doesn't believe that the play is over until he has knocked someone on their ass.

Welcome to the Buffs young man!!! Get in that uniform and get out there and make some plays!

The thing I'm starting to see that I really like is guys that just constantly create havoc. I don't know enough of the mechanics to know how they always do it but there just seems to be a cloud of chaos everywhere some of these recruits go. Olver seems firmly in that group. Wherever he is on the field **** is just going wrong for people.

So I see that he seems to like Adams. Is Benardi doing anything recruiting wise that gets recognized? We've even seen a mention of Jeffcoat, but where's Benardi? I'm sort of disappointed that we got a potential TE and still Benardi doesn't seem to be getting mentioned...anyone that follows recruiting more than me care to share insight?

i loved his film. the guy is a mauler and he brings the violence and fury with the intensity of a rugby star. before i saw the tape, i was thinking maybe an o-line development project, but i think this guy is going to end up on defense... whomever suggested d-end above is probably right, but he could grown himself into an interior line role too, i would think.

great pickup.

GO BUFFS

i loved his film. the guy is a mauler and he brings the violence and fury with the intensity of a rugby star. before i saw the tape, i was thinking maybe an o-line development project, but i think this guy is going to end up on defense... whomever suggested d-end above is probably right, but he could grown himself into an interior line role too, i would think.

great pickup.

GO BUFFS

Hell yeah, more Brayton and McChesney types.

I could see him in a George Frazier type role. FB/LB/DE/special teams. A guy that just makes people regret getting on the field with him.

Back