What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH Sebastian Olver (Signed to COLORADO)

So I see that he seems to like Adams. Is Benardi doing anything recruiting wise that gets recognized? We've even seen a mention of Jeffcoat, but where's Benardi? I'm sort of disappointed that we got a potential TE and still Benardi doesn't seem to be getting mentioned...anyone that follows recruiting more than me care to share insight?

I read an article on him where he himself mentioned Bernardi and what Gary taught him in camp. So Olver liked Bernardi.

Welcome Young Buff!

this is a great pick up. Dude is going to bring toughness that can't be taught, and is going to grow into a BIG man (y)

In looking at his film, he is going to need to learn another technique beyond a bull rush. Being new to the game, I'd suspect a redshirt is likely. If he can pick up a few new moves, his speed and tenacity will be hard to stop.

Seabass will be a badass Buff!!

This is my kind of 'flyer' to take on a player!

I'm rooting for him to play DE. Much less complicated role for a big athletic dude.

I agree that he looks like a very solid defensive player. Put some solid weight on him and he might be best suited to play the interior. He can bull rush all day long as a DT.

I agree that he looks like a very solid defensive player. Put some solid weight on him and he might be best suited to play the interior. He can bull rush all day long as a DT.
If he's really 6'4 250, he might not be done growing yet too. Plus he can add a lot in the weight room, he's got the frame for it.

mKuc5w.jpg

Kid has good frame and athleticism. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to really be ready. Much better than the last foreign Rugby player we signed.
Would love to see that Dec 3 film of him going up against the USC offensive tackle commit (hyphenating last name that escapes me).

New highlights uploaded on 12/16 for his senior year. He's quick and aggressive. On defense, gets off the line fast and closes great. On offense, blocks through the whistle and looks good catching the ball. I can't decide whether I like him more at TE or DE.

Like him at DE, buffs need to incorporate the TE in this offense and if falo doesn't become a buff, may need him more at TE.

Another example of this staff seeing a kid for his potential instead of for where he was when they started recruiting him. Looks like he is making significant advancements both physically and in his play, expect this to continue in Boulder.

He looks like one of those kids that a lot of other schools will ask themselves how they missed him.

Love how he uses his hands. Grabs onto the Olineman and then throws him aside when the RB makes his cut. Looks like a guy who may cause a few fights in practice as he always plays until the whistle blows. Him destroying the punt blocker was impressive.

I think you have to look at multiple TE's on the team... need guys with great hands and great blocking skills.... A TE does more than catch passes.

Back