What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH TraJon Cotton (Verbal to Oregon State)

Cotton is taking an OV to the Feedlot, also known as Memorial Stadium.

On a side note, ESPNU played the Cobgobbler BYU game from last season over the lunch hour today. It was fun to watch the Fuskers fans in the restaurant relive their last second defeat.

Update with Trajon, Buffs still in the running. Sounds like Oregon and Nebraska will get officials, CU in line for one as well. He hears from four coaches at CU regularly. Cotton mentioned going to the same school as Josh Falo, but didn't get that it was a huge priority. He did say Falo was seriously considering CU.

“I like them a lot. I came down, springtime I came down there. The facilities were amazing. They’re probably better than Oregon’s [facilities] to me.”

CU still in the running for 3-star Cotton

It's strange to me, that he hasn't announced an OV to CU with all the social media love he specifically throws CU's way. Maybe that's a good thing, considering he's already been here, and doesn't feel he needs to come again to make up his mind?

Notice how he wants to see Oregon and then wants to offical at Nebraska so he can see Oregon again.

Notice how he wants to see Oregon and then wants to offical at Nebraska so he can see Oregon again.
I don't really think that is true, Nebraska is having all of their elite California recruits out for that game to show against a west coast team.

I love this quote.

I liked Colorado a lot, too. I liked the scenery and it’s like a vacation. It’s beautiful out there and their facilities are top notch too. If they’re not better than Oregon, they’re probably just the same. It’s all in the facilities, it’s all beautiful, I like it.

Facilities on par or better with Oregon and that is playing a huge role.

This is just another classic case of Nebraska writers hyping up a players chances to commit too much. Nebraska left a great impression but Cotton will fall in love with like 5 different schools, he's been consistent about taking all his visits and still is after this one.

Back