What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA CB Elijah Blades (Signed to Nebraska)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

6_4362481.jpg

Muir HS (Pasadena, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/savageszniv

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 170
40: 4.44

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #13 CB (#88 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #31 CB
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #25 CB (#268 overall)
247s rating: 4*-95 grade; #11 CB (#96 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, BYU, CSU, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nebraska, San Jose State, UNLV, USC, Utah, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if he's slowly releasing a top 5 or so, or looking to see what some of the national Twitter interest is, but he already posted a gbr and a gator chomp.

Like his post please! Lol.

I was a bit surprised at UF anyway. If he's part of the Blades family, didn't they all play for the U? Kind of program royalty, iirc.

I read a recent interview where they asked him if he was related to that crew and he said no. Just random he was committed to UF I guess.

His recruiting officially open again.

Riley following the Dan Hawkins recruiting strategy.

MEH!

So much misinformation here. No reason for a response.

Translation: everything about this is factually incorrect... except for the part where we've lost a large portion of our last recruiting class. That part is right.

Back