What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA OT Popo Aumavae (Verbal to Oregon)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

i

St. Mary's HS (Stockton, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PopoAumavae

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 315
40: 5.37

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #54 OT
Scout rating: 4*; #18 DT
ESPN rating: 3*-79 grade; #36 OG
247s rating: 3*-87 grade; #46 DT

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, Cal, CSU, Fresno State, Hawaii, Michigan, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, San Diego St., UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffs were his first P5 offer, but Popo's recruiting has absolutely exploded now. Big thing that did it was his performance at Nike's "The Opening" Bay Area event. At 307 lbs, the dude ran a 4.60 shuttle and posted a vertical of 43.5. :eek: LINK

Not sure where CU stands at this point. But with the early offer and the great relationship CU has with Coach T (TMP Elite), I'm holding out hope that the Buffs are in the mix here.

Buffs were his first P5 offer, but Popo's recruiting has absolutely exploded now. Big thing that did it was his performance at Nike's "The Opening" Bay Area event. At 307 lbs, the dude ran a 4.60 shuttle and posted a vertical of 43.5. :eek: LINK

Not sure where CU stands at this point. But with the early offer and the great relationship CU has with Coach T (TMP Elite), I'm holding out hope that the Buffs are in the mix here.

There is NO way that can be right.

That was his "Kneeling Power Ball Toss", not his Vert. His Vert was 24.5". The top performer in the VJ at the 2016 combine were Daniel Lasco and Jalen Ramsey at 41.5"... ;)

Back