What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

A defense can never ignore an eligible receiver. Which is why the Tackle-Eligible play works, when defenses are fooled. Just like the assertion the other day that all our WR's are double covered. We each play with 11.
All eligible receivers must be covered by a defensive player. Even those that aren't much of a threat.

Falo would make a difference if he can beat a man coverage, even when it's a nickel type DB, not just a LB.

Sounds like it is USC, Cu and then Oregon. Doubt bama and osu are in mix if they do t get a visit.

Sounds like he wants the big time for sure. It'd be bizarre for him to choose a school he hasn't visited, though.

He's an important recruit, maybe the most. It would take the O to a different level, opens up everything passing wise and the run too.

Until signing day you hold a spot for him.

Thats kind of what I figured. Of the five programs listed Colorado and Oregon do have other holes to fill so it can kind of hurt us more than it would SC, Bama, OSU if they all waited.

You can always use it down the road or next year.

Fwiw, Mike Farrell from Rivals (usually nails predictions and I rarely see him talk about CU) just said this:

The skinny: Falo has taken an official to Colorado, where his older brother plays, and is supposed to visit Oregon and USC. He’s been quiet when it comes to leaders, but this one appears to be a family affair.
Prediction: Colorado. Brotherly love is hard to beat.

Fwiw, Mike Farrell from Rivals (usually nails predictions and I rarely see him talk about CU) just said this:

The skinny: Falo has taken an official to Colorado, where his older brother plays, and is supposed to visit Oregon and USC. He’s been quiet when it comes to leaders, but this one appears to be a family affair.
Prediction: Colorado. Brotherly love is hard to beat.

This has always been my thought. Hope it holds true, but we know mama loves CU and HCMM! I gotta think that Chev has also made an impression on Falo and the family as well.

raw

Steve Wiltfong changed his CB to USC.

Not worried though, I think N.J. being here will solidify his commitment in the end.

Back