What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

From a BR article on The Opening:

Falo said he doesn't have a current favorite and is going to use the end of the summer to finalize his official visit schedule. His definition of a winning school is pretty cut and dry.

"I want a great football program and a great school for academics," he said. "I'm also looking at the environment and how the people are."

Full article here.

We really don't have too many TE's, especially scholarship ones, on roster. Hope we can land Falo and he can play with his brother!

THAT would be tha shiznit!

hqdefault.jpg

Michigan is all over him right now. He was on Dylan McCaffery's 7 on 7 team for the opening last week.

From the outside looking in, it looks like Mac has gone to bat for his brother almost like a father would for a son. I know that sounds overly dramatic but I'm having a hard time putting it into the correct sort of proportion. I hope that carries some weight with Josh. You can fault Mac for some things, but you can't fault him for the genuine love he has for and the way he treats his players.

If his choice comes down to "intangibles", that is one intangible that CU has over all other schools.

From the outside looking in, it looks like Mac has gone to bat for his brother almost like a father would for a son. I know that sounds overly dramatic but I'm having a hard time putting it into the correct sort of proportion. I hope that carries some weight with Josh. You can fault Mac for some things, but you can't fault him for the genuine love he has for and the way he treats his players.

If his choice comes down to "intangibles", that is one intangible that CU has over all other schools.

It matters. Both older brothers have played for HCMM and it is a very good relationship with the family. I think that mom will be in CU's corner.

Go to Bama and just be another guy, even possibly riding the bench for an extended period... Or come trample some fools at CU and be a stud with The Rise and his bro. Easy choice.

Go to Bama and just be another guy, even possibly riding the bench for an extended period... Or come trample some fools at CU and be a stud with The Rise and his bro. Easy choice.
We (Buff Fans) try to use that argument in our attempt to "bargain" why a kid should chose us. Kids don't think that way and, frankly, we want kids who believe they can compete anywhere on any level.

We (Buff Fans) try to use that argument in our attempt to "bargain" why a kid should chose us. Kids don't think that way and, frankly, we want kids who believe they can compete anywhere on any level.
Shut up, old man! Alabama sucks and nobody should want to spend 4 years there. Sure, they put a lot of players into the NFL, but the TE position isn't one of them. Since 2000, they've put two 7th rounders and a 5th. We've seen that CU can put some TEs in the league as 1st rounders, and the offense Chev is bringing with him put Jace Amaro in the league as a 2nd rounder. If you want to block at the TE position, go to Bama, if you want to catch passes, come to CU.

Shut up, old man! Alabama sucks and nobody should want to spend 4 years there. Sure, they put a lot of players into the NFL, but the TE position isn't one of them. Since 2000, they've put two 7th rounders and a 5th. We've seen that CU can put some TEs in the league as 1st rounders, and the offense Chev is bringing with him put Jace Amaro in the league as a 2nd rounder. If you want to block at the TE position, go to Bama, if you want to catch passes, come to CU.
THIS! Plus, Bama doesn't need to protect any coach's feelings in far off NorCal when a prize player rides the pine in favor of some local kid from Tuscaloosa!
Same with Harbaugh. Think he gonna worry what the folks at Valor think when McCaffery sits for three years, in favor of some local kid???

Bullocks. A kid can possess the right swag and confidence to play anywhere and still have a better chance for early playing time at some places over others. To say recruits do not factor in playing time is egregious. This guy is a baller and will come make an impact and name for himself at CU right away.

Back