What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

Hope we can get him here for an OV on Oct. 1st, all our other big time recruits will be in that weekend.

What a bummer. But that's how it goes. Good luck to Josh. Not news I like to get at midnight after spending 6 hours painting! Haha.

This one never really felt like it would go our way.

What a bummer. But that's how it goes. Good luck to Josh. Not news I like to get at midnight after spending 6 hours painting! Haha.

This one never really felt like it would go our way.
It's an offer not a commitment o_O

Was him being at last Saturdays game a un-official or official visit? Anyone know who the other two guys he was with were?

I hope we can persuade Falo to come to CU, even for just the exposure of a Top-300 commit, but I worry. We really haven't had any TE play yet. I am completely okay with this, but acknowledge that he may want to go somewhere that doesn't use him as primary a blocking TE.

It's not just the coaches. Sefo definitely doesn't seem to even look for a TE in his progressions. Hopefully they have a package this week to surprise Michigan.

The touchdown was to a person who plays tight end but was lined up as fullback on the play. This year there hasn't been ANY completions to a tight end.
You just said the TD pass was to a TE. Just because they lined him up in a different formation doesn't mean he isn't a TE.

The touchdown was to a person who plays tight end but was lined up as fullback on the play. This year there hasn't been ANY completions to a tight end.

Okay then it was a pass to a rb/fb not a tight end.
So if a RB splits out as a wideout and catches a pass it is a pass to a wideout?

Back