What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA WR Maurice Bell (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

COLYcNiU8AEXiqp.jpg

Murrieta Valley HS (Murrieta, CA)

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/2Dozen__

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 171
40: 4.5

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #88 WR
Scout rating: 3*; #69 WR
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #64 WR
247s rating: 3*-85 grade; #126 WR

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Boston College, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, UNLV, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm maybe this is the top 50 prospect visiting? Would make sense with the Sparaco follow. He and Van Diest have been in on all the guys visiting :D

Seems like Chev is doing a damn fine job of figuring out how best to utilize all this talent, and more importantly, how to get them pumped about it. Guys are coming away with a bunch of different talking points but every single one of them mentions our system. Love it!!

Still my favorite WR recruit. Gets in and out of his breaks very well. Hard to tell on his size, but definitely a guy you get the ball to in space and gets yards very quick. Based off of the update above, we seem to be pushing hard here. Like where we are at and hopefully the propaganda machine northeast of Boulder doesn't win out.

Seems to have hinted a top 5: Colorado, Arizona, Michigan, Nebraska, and Washington St.

Edit: oops not quite a top 5 since Iowa would obviously be in there and he just mentioned them too lol. Still, that's us in there with the big boys. He uploaded a video of him dancing a week ago decked out in the black n gold. Hoping we can win this battle.

Last edited:
http://allhawkeyes.com/2016/05/iowa-most-definitely-in-maurice-bells-top-five/

Iowa already has 10 players committed to its 2017 class, but none of them play receiver. The class is expected to have fewer than 20 recruits, so the number of available scholarships is dwindling.

“I’m looking at that a lot,” Bell said. “It would feel good to be the only receiver signed and it would be a big advantage for me to start early and come in and compete.”

I'm sure the coaches are hammering home the point nik made that he will have plenty of opportunity to be on the field just as often as the other two WRs that have already committed, if not more thanks to his versatility. Still plans to announce a top 5 at the end of the month and to commit on his bday (June 10th) but says both are subject to change.

http://allhawkeyes.com/2016/05/iowa-most-definitely-in-maurice-bells-top-five/

Iowa already has 10 players committed to its 2017 class, but none of them play receiver. The class is expected to have fewer than 20 recruits, so the number of available scholarships is dwindling.

“I’m looking at that a lot,” Bell said. “It would feel good to be the only receiver signed and it would be a big advantage for me to start early and come in and compete.”

I'm sure the coaches are hammering home the point nik made that he will have plenty of opportunity to be on the field just as often as the other two WRs that have already committed, if not more thanks to his versatility. Still plans to announce a top 5 at the end of the month and to commit on his bday (June 10th) but says both are subject to change.
That's the dumbest name for a website I've ever heard.

Back