What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO ILB Jonathan Van Diest (Signed to COLORADO)

Maybe you just need reading glasses?
Actually, I need something called "progressives". You know, the polite term these days for Bi-focals? I am 20/20 nearsighted and 20/40 farsighted. I can't read anything on a computer screen with my glasses and cannot see a PowerPoint in a dimly lit room without them. I refuse to wear my grandpa's bifocals at my age, so I suffer the consequences.

In other words, I have zero excuse.

To;dr version - yes, I am an idiot.

Actually, I need something called "progressives". You know, the polite term these days for Bi-focals? I am 20/20 nearsighted and 20/40 farsighted. I can't read anything on a computer screen with my glasses and cannot see a PowerPoint in a dimly lit room without them. I refuse to wear my grandpa's bifocals at my age, so I suffer the consequences.

To;dr version - yes, I am an idot.
Fify, DBT.

To;dr version - yes, I am an idiot.
I call mine "conservatives."

Very excited about this guy. He will be the first recruit that I've watched since his sophomore year in high school to him becoming a buff. I remember turning to my dad in the first game I watched him play and hoped CU would nab him.

Jonathan Van Beast, he's gonna be good here.

What I really like is that in addition to his obvious physical talent the guy is a leader. Never can have to many good players who also have winning attitudes and communicate those attitudes.

I was really hoping to provide a decent in-person evaluation of him from being able to coach against him, but he broke his arm on the first drive of our game. All I can say is he absolutely looks the part. Kid is going to be a stud, IMO.

Other than Moretti, JVD is the only CU commit I've been able to coach against, so I was really looking forward to it, actually.

sounds like we don't want anymore commits playing against you. 2 for 2 season ending injuries. not cool bruh

Considering two surgeries in the last couple months, I would imagine he's prime for a RS, although I think he was going to RS anyways.

Back