What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO OT Heston Paige (Signed to COLORADO)

At his height, he's got quite a bit of room to add " good weight." Yep Chez has a good thing going on there.

Really like this potential signing, think this kid is wayyy underrated. I think he easily adds 20-30 lbs, keeps great athleticism and his ability to finish blocks is going to be great. I could see him being a multi yr starter at RT if he works hard.

Heston Paige reminds me of David Bakhtiari when he was recruited.

CU Visit
15345_1176143732246_1487679394_30435832_4730934_n.jpg

CU ahead of declaring for NFL draft
20120724_ajw_aj4_118.0.jpg

Back