What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 HI OLB Isaac Slade-Matautia (Verbal to Oregon)

Supposedly a "silent commit" to Oregon and will make it official any day now. He's said an Oregon offer was a dream offer and that he's been a Ducks fan because of Mariota the last several years.
Someone should tell him Mariota is no longer there.

Someone should tell him Mariota is no longer there.

Also, who cares!? Sorry, not attacking you. It's just being from and living in Hawaii can be such a joke sometimes. I love how everyone here buys the Mariota Oregon & Titans Jerseys, shirts etc, but forget that he left Hawaii and the University of Hawaii to go to Oregon. It seriously cracks me up. I know we are from a tiny island with very few big names to rally behind, but its such a joke.

Per his twitter page, he is announcing his decision on Saturday. Can't link the actual tweet but it can be seen on his page.

C2aqdd8VQAAr-zy.jpg:large

All indications are that he's announcing for Oregon tonight. Not gonna wait, it looks like.

Announced a top 2 of Nebraska and Oregon... He did say "top 2 as of now," does that leave the door open?

I think I'll be shutting down the twitter feed I had set up. That news makes the announcement like being asked, "face or gut?".

Those are the only two he visited, so no surprise there. Shame he didn't wait a week. Not like either is close to filling up.

Back