What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC CB Kevin George (Signed to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

DSC_0452_rotator.jpg
Kevin_George.jpg

Georgia Military College (Milledgeville, GA) / Carencro HS (Carencro, LA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/k_springs5

Full Qualifier in 2016 so can transfer for 2017 with 4 years to play 3

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 184
40: 4.51

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked JC CB
Scout rating: 3*; unranked JC CB
ESPN rating: 3*-73 grade; #18 JC CB
247s rating: unrated CB

Reported Offers: COLORADO

Last edited:
Nate Taye (Defense QC) seems to be the only CU coach following on Twitter. But we've recruited Georgia Military in the past since MacIntyre and their HC/AD Bert Williams have been friends a long time -- were GAs together with U Georgia in 1990-91. Katie Bason, our Academics guru is also following.

Why is there no recruiting info on this guy from the 3 major recruiting sources and ESPN?

Either way let's get both our OV's tomorrow committed.

Well, he and Morris Joseph are from about 100 miles from each other. I swear there's more talent that goes unnoticed in LA and MS than anywhere in the country, by far.

Here he is with coach Taye
Just like Laguda, Ento and some others, I bet you Mac had him playing some pick up basketball with the guys. He's wearing a t-shirt and has obviously been sweating in that pic with Taye. Mac probably filmed it and is dissecting it right now....

Last edited:
Does this guy have a commitable offer from us yet?

Didn't see one in his tweets and none of the sites have a profile, so we have no way of knowing if he has an offer (committable or not). Commonly there'd be an offer or the promise of one coming in order to get an OV.

“He began to get some more attention as schools came into watch games/film and saw him and wondered who this cat was. He has had serious attention from several FBS schools in Louisiana and the Southeast as well as getting the attention of Colorado and Oregon in recent weeks. Calls now coming in as his visit has become known – the standard domino effect in JC recruits.”
Georgia Military coach talks Kevin George

“He began to get some more attention as schools came into watch games/film and saw him and wondered who this cat was. He has had serious attention from several FBS schools in Louisiana and the Southeast as well as getting the attention of Colorado and Oregon in recent weeks. Calls now coming in as his visit has become known – the standard domino effect in JC recruits.”
Georgia Military coach talks Kevin George

I was just going to post a link to your interview. Loved reading the insights from his coach. Bottom line seemed to be that he's got the raw tools & needs to be developed, but the type of guys who choose a place like GMC usually respond to being pushed and want that.

Wonder how his tryout went on the basketball court. That's where coach Mac decides if a kid has the natural tools to play CB.

I'm going to assume George and Joseph are Buff locks at this point. Don't see MM and Chev offering both of them on OVs only to turn around slow play.

My understanding is there are very limited spots left, and Mac wants to keep one open for a later development (grad transfer, late qualifier, etc).

I think there's going to be some guys left out as we will fill up at a few positions.

Back