What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC DT Javier Edwards (Signed to COLORADO)

You know I haven't paid that much attention, do we employ primarily a 4-3? Or 3-4? I assume if we land him he will play nose? A boy that size, good lord, good luck running on him.

Please! One heck of a tackler, especially when that mass gains momentum. And from the look of him, he can get going very quickly even with his size.

Good sign that he didn't re-commit to Florida after the "make or break" in-home visit with them this week.

Still think he should be priority #1 right now. If we can land both Ellis and Daniels, than he would be able to step in and fill the void until they are ready to play.

Announces Sunday, still sounds like Arkansas.

Edit: Changed his decision to Wednesday or Thursday

Last edited:
Edwards hosted an in-home visit with MacIntyre this week, but as Jeric pointed out, it looks like he'll most likely sign with Arkansas next week (signing period for mid-year transfers begins on Wednesday).

No, but choosing UNLV over three P5 offers would be.
UNLV would be the most surprising choice, but CU would be the most shocking imho. CU is a much bigger player than UNLV, making his commitment to CU more of a national news story. With Javier anchoring our DLINE, CU keeps rolling. He would solidify an awesome class. Hoping for good news.

Don't think anybody is going to deliberately withhold releasable information, Hawaii. Once it's out there, it will get published.

I'm not feeling confident here. But I do know he was a priority for the coaches. Holding out hope that we get some surprise great news tomorrow.

Back