What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC PG Chris Darrington (Signed to Tennessee)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
7_5196934.jpg

Vincennes University (Vincennes, IN) / Jesup Wakeman Scott HS (Toledo, OH)

3 years to play 2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/chris_darington

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 175

Stats:
20.7 ppg (20th in nation for JUCOs)
44.4 fg%
43.3 3pt%
80.4 ft%
3.1 rebounds
4.6 assists
2.0 A/T ratio

Ranking: #13 in JUCO Top 100 (JUCO Recruiting)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Bethune-Cookman, Bradley, Evansville, Loyola Chicago, Memphis, Nebraska, Norfolk State, Portland State, Seton Hall, Tennessee, Toledo, UNLV, Western Kentucky

Seems more offensively-minded than the other JuCo PG, but both are pgs in the junior class. Tells you something. And both make their own shots out of nothing and get to the FT line. Tad wants some firepower

there's always more offers than spots. But I could see up to 3 guys leaving. Dom to DU?

That was a BIG rumor last year, and I think it came close to happening, but from what I heard Dom & Tad found some common ground and many think he's fully on board now. Granted, I haven't heard anything in at least a month, but...

Yeah, we could potentially lose our 3 point guards, Peters, TA, and Dom.

We might this guy now, though I really hope we can score Zach Copeland!!!

Visiting Memphis this weekend.
The weather is really nice here in Memphis this weekend. Spring is in full bloom, no humidity and warm. The one perfect weekend before oppressive muggy summer. I need to move, dammit, the mid-south sucks.

According to an article in the Toledo newspaper, visiting Tennessee next weekend. So either we're his last visit or he ain't visiting

Back