What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV S Bubba Bolden (Signed to USC)

We need him and Perry so badly. They have the opportunity to start next year with what we are graduating in the secondary.

Did the article say he will be visiting Boulder? Or is he thinking about it? Nebraska seems to think they are going to get a visit.

Did the article say he will be visiting Boulder? Or is he thinking about it? Nebraska seems to think they are going to get a visit.

UCLA, USC and Arizona State were thought by the author to be the favorites, with Florida and Colorado the underdogs. But those were the 5 teams expected to get official visits.

btw, Nebraska fans generally think everyone is going to visit and everyone has the Huskers as his favorite. They really drink the Kool-Aid like no fan base I've ever seen.

I guarantee they believe they do. I also guarantee their recruiters are telling them they do. Perception is 9/10ths of the law.

Haha, well A. Of course they believe they do or why would they bother going to that school & B. No ****, why wouldn't they tell them they have a shot to come in and start? I mean shoot, by this logic, I believe that I can fly and I am sure someone will tell me that I can. On top of that, perception being 9/10ths of the law, well than I am sure that I could fly.

My honest argument is that these kids can't walk into any school and start. Many schools have solidified upperclassman starters at their respective positions. If you look at our depth chart you will realize that we have many upperclassman starters leaving after this year. Bolden and Perry have more "talent" than anyone else on the roster at Cornerback or Safety, if recruiting was always correct. So, yes at our school, they would have a shot to come in and start right away.

UCLA, USC and Arizona State were thought by the author to be the favorites, with Florida and Colorado the underdogs. But those were the 5 teams expected to get official visits.

btw, Nebraska fans generally think everyone is going to visit and everyone has the Huskers as his favorite. They really drink the Kool-Aid like no fan base I've ever seen.
Especially with Calibraska where most kids out there could care less and see them as an also ran.

Haha, well A. Of course they believe they do or why would they bother going to that school & B. No ****, why wouldn't they tell them they have a shot to come in and start? I mean shoot, by this logic, I believe that I can fly and I am sure someone will tell me that I can. On top of that, perception being 9/10ths of the law, well than I am sure that I could fly.

My honest argument is that these kids can't walk into any school and start. Many schools have solidified upperclassman starters at their respective positions. If you look at our depth chart you will realize that we have many upperclassman starters leaving after this year. Bolden and Perry have more "talent" than anyone else on the roster at Cornerback or Safety, if recruiting was always correct. So, yes at our school, they would have a shot to come in and start right away.

Do you believe you can touch the sky?

PS - Space Jam is the greatest movie of my generation

Guess who is recruiting Bolden the hardest and will get his first visit?

illK6U.gif

Back