What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DE K'Lavon Chaisson (Signed to LSU)

He must have deleted the tweet. Anybody care to share what it said?
His last line said he was going to the school that gave him the best deal. He might have mean't best future. But happy he deleted it because it fans of the runner up schools would have been using that against him claiming payments and improper benefits.

One of you animated gif-er posters need to post the Nancy Kerrigan "Why Why Why" loop.

Was hoping for a home run here...

Oh well, wasn't too confident with this one. I watched a replay of the UA game, he was flat dominant. He had 3 or 4 sacks in it, bummer.

CU was a free trip to a cool place. I wish he would've included the Buffs in a final four for the free press it gave us. Looks likely that he'll sign with Texas.

Looks like the job for his mom at the bank must have fallen through. Oh well, it was a long shot at best.

We prob stopped recruiting him

Ah, no.

You don't stop recruiting a talent like him until he signs with somebody else or flat out tells you to take a hike. If we stopped recruiting him it was because he told us to.

Ah, no.

You don't stop recruiting a talent like him until he signs with somebody else or flat out tells you to take a hike. If we stopped recruiting him it was because he told us to.
I don't think you're getting it. Seems like this kid is getting paid. We weren't offering.

Never said the odds are good just said you keep in touch and hold the door open.

Trying to remember the kid a number of years ago who took a brand new car from a school and signed with somebody else. When they got made and threatened to go after him he told them go ahead, he would just turn everything over to the NCAA, and he had proof on the recruiting of a bunch of guys.

By the way I did say you stop when the kid tells you to stop. Telling you that talking to him is going to cost you is the same as saying stop.

Never said the odds are good just said you keep in touch and hold the door open.

Trying to remember the kid a number of years ago who took a brand new car from a school and signed with somebody else. When they got made and threatened to go after him he told them go ahead, he would just turn everything over to the NCAA, and he had proof on the recruiting of a bunch of guys.

By the way I did say you stop when the kid tells you to stop. Telling you that talking to him is going to cost you is the same as saying stop.

You're killing me...

Back