What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DT Damion Daniels (Verbal to Nebraska)

Anyone heard if he and Calloway are talking about a packaged deal?

Also, @BuffStampede posted about him coming to CU for an official in the Calloway thread:
FYI - Calloway will be taking an official visit to CU next weekend for the Washington State game with his teammate Damion Daniels. They both took an unofficial visit to CU in the spring.

He already looks like a nose tackle. Good looking prospect. Good weight at 310 pounds I will be okay with him and either Rogers or Ellis.

With it being a few months since he visited Stincoln, I think this guy is blown away this weekend in Boulder.

I think the WR's do that but put it over their eye. Not sure what it means but a lot of the TX players/WR's do it wish Chev.

Not visiting LSU is good to see. Actually probably a good thing for CU that he is waiting until signing day.

From what I've heard this isn't sounding good for the Buffs. If I had a crystal ball prediction, I would put it on Nebraska.

That is a good point. If Eliot (assuming Eliot is the new DC) visits Daniels and impresses, I think it wouldn't be hard to bring him to Colorado.

From what I've heard this isn't sounding good for the Buffs. If I had a crystal ball prediction, I would put it on Nebraska.

Not saying you're wrong but a few of my Nebraska friends are saying to exact thing about CU. I am not sure he has made his choice yet since both fan bases believe he is going to the other school.

Back