What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DT Morris Joseph Jr. (Verbal to UTSA)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

431108.jpg

West Orange-Stark HS (Orange, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bfameazy

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 270
40: 5.4

Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked SDE
Scout rating: 2*; unranked DT
ESPN rating: unrated DT
247s rating: 3*-86 grade; #50 DT

Reported Offers: Alcorn State, Houston, Houston Baptist, Lamar, LA Monroe, McNeese State, Northwestern State, Rice, SE Louisiana, Stephen F Austin, Texas State, Tulane, UTSA

Last edited:
I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked his senior film. Much more explosive and more agile than I expected from his ratings on the premium sites.

Hagan is recruiting him (assist from Aunese) and will be hitting the Houston area this week for recruiting. Maybe one of you should text him to offer up a tutorial on how to do twitter. :ROFLMAO: Hoping this tweet doesn't embed because DH has figured out his mistake. Also, h/t to @KyleM. for posting this tweet on Scout.

Soooooo....what you're saying is I need to call Coach Hagan and tell him about the time he high fived me after a game @ OU?

Kid looks explosive and like a big bully. I don't know the COMP he's playing against but looks good.

He's either playing against the worst competition level in Texas, or he's a 2-star with 4-star film. The film is sped up it appears, but still, very dominating.

Would take this guy in a heartbeat. Good base, good motor. Pretty quick off the ball. Uses hands well. Give him a year in our S&C program with some coaching refinement and he could be a very good player.

do we think he could be a back up at DL if say we cannot land our other top DL targets?
The film certainly looks the part, and if I saw this correct the same high school as Earl Thomas, so they have produced some studs in the past.

Didn't expect much from the film but the kid moves pretty well and has some violent hands when he mans up. Definitely want.

do we think he could be a back up at DL if say we cannot land our other top DL targets?
The film certainly looks the part, and if I saw this correct the same high school as Earl Thomas, so they have produced some studs in the past.
I think he can be an All-American and first round draft choice! The rankings would indicate that he's less likely to be than say, Daniels, but hell, it's possible.

You are a bad ass if you come out of Orange Tx. Tough people in that area. One of my best friends is from Deweyville.

He can ball would be a welcome addition. WestOrange -Stark is usually always good and puts out talent.

Morris-Joseph-for-leader-team-768x614.jpeg

DEFENSIVE MVP: MORRIS JOSEPH, WO-S: In a cast of many that could be sitting in this spot, “Big Mo” was such a force for the Mustang Chain Gang Defense that simply did not let opponents breathe. Joseph was a catalyst for a defense that stymied opponents at every turn. The Mustang defense limited opponents to just 125.4 yards a game and it also included eight shutouts and opposing offense did not find the end zone in 10 of 16 games. Joseph finished with 156 total tackles, 26 for losses. He forced a fumble and also piled up nine sacks. WO-S opponents only averaged 2.3 yards per rushing attempt and completed just 33.8 percent of their passes.

http://www.orangeleader.com/2016/12/23/wo-s-miller-heads-up-all-leader-football-team/
h/t to JOEinDenver on the Scout board

I'll bet a quarter that Joseph commits on his visit.

Welcome, Mr Joseph!

EDIT: i owe everyone a quarter.

Last edited:
Back