What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OG Xavier Newman (Signed to Baylor)

Mr Newman would have such a brighter future here. Play early, challenge for conference championships, Allsome digs (facilities, uni's, coaches, talent around) not to mention the most beautiful campus in the country hands down. Our tradition shows, Tx talent does great here. we are on the verge of having one - if not - the best history of recruiting from Texas this class. I am an exTex and best thing I ever did? was move to Colorado. Go Buffs!!

He now took down the Baylor header and Baylor Commit 17' from his twitter page. He also liked Chev's tweet about Nixon and Desoto. Something tells me this is far from over.
He still had the header up at 5am MT. He changed it this morning before school started. That would be an extremely deliberate move.

Baylor? I had a kid show up at practice with his hand in a bandage. Asked what happened an was told he was playing scorpion. This is a game where a person digs their nails into your hand and the person who makes it the longest wins. I gathered the boys and told them all we were going to play donkey. This is a game where we see who can stand after I kick them in the balls as hard as I can. No one wanted to play.
I can't fathom the thought process of the male teenage mind. Even the smart kids will sometimes play scorpion.
Hope he comes back to us. Even if he doesn't, I hope someone helps him understand how it tarnishes his image to chose Bailor.

The OL commits this year make a great group. If XN returns, it's a Grand Slam.

"But why would a Texan want to come to play football in such a ****ty town" - PAHI, probably.

Not to belabor the point, but can you imagine the damage Ballage could do in this offense?

Instead, he's asked to score four touchdowns a game just to keep the score respectable. Every defense keys on him.

Dude made a big mistake.

I can understand, blood is thicker than water. I have my opinion on it but this isn't the right place for that. I wish him the best of luck.

Not to belabor the point, but can you imagine the damage Ballage could do in this offense?

Instead, he's asked to score four touchdowns a game just to keep the score respectable. Every defense keys on him.

Dude made a big mistake.

Men make choices, boys follow... at least when you make a mistake you can live with them. When someone else leads you to the wrong choice, it often leads to regret.

Back