What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

50.57% for Polley

It seems like I can vote daily from multiple devices but not multiple times from the same device each day.

Shamelessly in with a bunch more. Expect a big weekend push from the kid from La. Let's get our guy on to the next round.

DCWMSH2.gif

Insomniacs ftmfw! Couldn't sleep at 2, we took it from 52.22 to 52.66. Captcha's freaking out, eyes blurry... Finish strong!

The kid from Louisiana and his crew hit it hard last weekend and will probably do the same this one. Let's show them how 7,100 + members and Buff fans at AllBuffs support the new Buffs coming in. The more future Buffs on the field for the Underarmour game the better. Go Grant Polley.

The kid from Louisiana and his crew hit it hard last weekend and will probably do the same this one. Let's show them how 7,100 + members and Buff fans at AllBuffs support the new Buffs coming in. The more future Buffs on the field for the Underarmour game the better. Go Grant Polley.
Yeah, I was on Friday night and voted a couple of hours or so but got swamped by numbers.

Yeah, his crew is definitely on it. I'm voting steady and Polley is still losing round 52.99% now

53.37 and I have successfully helped the bot-defender identify countless pictures of storefronts, piers, and street signs.

54.40. Captcha gets confused at times. The easiest thing to recognize are the friggin' numbers, but sometimes it makes you try again, usually with the disappearing store fronts. I hate store fronts.

Back