What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

Stuck in a training and appears that Twitter access is blocked. Anyone care to repeat what is in those Tweets?

Basically, it's an exchange of tweets between Chev and Adams with a GIF. Chev tweeted from Desosto.

Chris Miller called KD was the truth.

Makes tonight a little more hopeful.

I've been following these forums for awhile so I thought I'd chime in. If you don't know me, my name is Chase Howell, I'm a writer for BSN Buffs. From what I've heard inside and around the program, there's significant belief that KD Nixon is going to keep his commitment at CU. I don't think this is the end of the roller coaster ride with Nixon, it's been shaky all along and he's coming in with an incredible WR class and the entire WR core is returning. We will see but I hope this provides some good help.

I've been following these forums for awhile so I thought I'd chime in. If you don't know me, my name is Chase Howell, I'm a writer for BSN Buffs. From what I've heard inside and around the program, there's significant belief that KD Nixon is going to keep his commitment at CU. I don't think this is the end of the roller coaster ride with Nixon, it's been shaky all along and he's coming in with an incredible WR class and the entire WR core is returning. We will see but I hope this provides some good help.

If he does come to CU, one place I'm pretty sure he'll get PT is taking over PR & KR duties from Oliver & Julmisse as they move into bigger roles on the defense... and would likely upgrade both spots.

Agreed. I just think Shenault, Jackson and Bell are all have the ability to be good Pac-12 receivers. You throw in Nixon and Falo and it's looking incredibly crowded.

Agreed. I just think Shenault, Jackson and Bell are all have the ability to be good Pac-12 receivers. You throw in Nixon and Falo and it's looking incredibly crowded.
Nixon can be moved around though, could be great out of the backfield to give Lindsay a break and he has the ability to take it to the house if he gets past the first level.

Agree, but on great teams this always exist. If CU is going to be great again you have to welcome competition like this. Be the best! To get all of them would create competition around Boulder like we haven't seen in many years. Westbrook, Pritchard, etc.

We're losing Ross, Bobo, and Fields, and even Ento after next year, lots of opportunity for these young WRs to step in. Nixon also has a lot of uses, you need unique players like him and Falo to really take an offense to the next level.

Welcome to AB Chase!

Take your like you rep whore

Sounds like we may still have a chance here.
giphy.gif

Back