What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA ATH Kahlef Hailassie (Signed to Oregon)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Cc_PBIQUYAAPXq6.jpg

Cosumnes Oaks HS (Elk Grove, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/YoungLeaf24

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 185
40: 4.6

247s rating: 3*-84 grade; #114 CB
ESPN rating: 3*-76 rating; #76 CB
Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked CB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8452 / #97 CB / #1153 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, FCS, Fresno State, Hawaii, Nevada, San Jose State, UNLV, Wyoming

Last edited by a moderator:
He's one of the TMP Elite guys, which has been good to CU the past few years. Chev, Brown, Adams, Taye and Drew Wilson all following along with a bunch of CU players & recruits.

Scout interview (Huffman) from a couple weeks ago revealed that Hailassie is open to playing either side of the ball. Personally, I like him as a safety.

"I'm being recruited mostly as an athlete," said Hailassie. "I could play anywhere that a coach wants me to."

Elk Grove is one of the suburban hot beds for recruiting in southern Sacramento area. Would not be bad to get an in there and Pleasant Grove.

Definitely looks like a safety. @bpc5180 hit the nail on the head regarding getting a recruiting in here. But left off that people living in that Valley tend to think of Colorado as a little slice of heaven on earth (and they aren't wrong, though I believe they think that because they live in what otherwise should be referred to as toe jam). Oh and shouldn't this kid be a character on the Game of Thrones? I mean his name is perfect for it.

Really like his film at safety. It seems like we're getting some real traction in NorCal this year again. If we somehow land Abrams, Wallace, and Hailassie in the next few weeks, our secondary recruiting looks really good

Welcome to the Black and Gold you man!!!! Looking forward to seeing you on the field!!

Back