What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA C Justin Dedich (Signed to USC)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Justin-Dedich-UCLA-interview-April-2017-663x280.jpg

Chaparral HS (Temecula, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Justin_BigDaddy

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 280
40:

247s rating: 4*-95 rating; #1 C (#60 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-82 grade; #2 C (#184 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #1 C (#145 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9524 / #3 C / #103 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, CSU, Fresno State, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, Nevada, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, San Diego State, TCU, UCLA, UNLV, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Another offer coming from the Kumite camp CU is attending. Adams & Chev recruiting.

Kid is still a Sophmore in high school. Think about that for a second.

Unreal.

I can't imagine what it would be like for a high school DL to play against those guys. Almost unfair.
A guy a year older than me played OG for Wazzu after graduating, cup of coffee in the NFL.. Since I was next biggest guy on the team I got to do one on one drills, OL v. DL with him. So HS FB practice was pretty much me getting knocked back wards over and over. I looked forward to games because at least then I stood a chance.

Border War with the ole 8:15 pm kick. That's going to be a long day.

Assuming those are his parents (on the right) and he's 6' 2", his dad has got to be 6' 6". Big boy with room to grow!

Justin said both games were crazy. Highly doubt he'd end up at Wyoming, but props to the Pokes for getting a look. Believe Adam spoke to him on the visits. Beast.

Border War with the ole 8:15 pm kick. That's going to be a long day.
Hey Buffs fans, we had a great time watching the blowout at CU over Oregon St. KyleM you were absolutely right , that was a very crazy long day on top of that long drive. We were thoroughly impressed with the CU program. Also being from California on a very rare opportunity to get out of town , with the way the games were scheduled we wanted to catch a glimpse of csu while we were in Colorado. We returned Sunday to CU for a great one on one with Coach Mike and also Coach Adams.

Last edited:
also, Married2abuff, Justins dad was me, behind the camera taking the pic. The 6'5 gentlemen in the pic is Scott with the Buff coaching staff, he was our tour guide. And represented the school and program incredibly I might add. Justins mom (Dallas) in the pic with him is where our gentle giant got the height gene from. Her side is full of 6'4" - 6'6" dad, brothers and uncles. He was lucky enough to get the height from her side, and got the thick bone structure from my side. He does have some more growing in him, but didn't want to leave Scott hanging out there as "the dad in the pic" unless he is willing to pick up the tab for the food to feed our still growing lineman.

also, Married2abuff, Justins dad was me, behind the camera taking the pic. The 6'5 gentlemen in the pic is Scott with the Buff coaching staff, he was our tour guide. And represented the school and program incredibly I might add. Justins mom (Dallas) in the pic with him is where our gentle giant got the height gene from. Her side is full of 6'4" - 6'6" dad, brothers and uncles. He was lucky enough to get the height from her side, and got the thick bone structure from my side. He does have some more growing in him, but didn't want to leave Scott hanging out there as "the dad in the pic" unless he is willing to pick up the tab for the food to feed our still growing lineman.
Awesome - Glad you had a great visit!

Hey Buffs fans, we had a great time watching the blowout at CU over Oregon St. KyleM you were absolutely right , that was a very crazy long day on top of that long drive. We were thoroughly impressed with the CU program. Also being from California on a very rare opportunity to get out of town , with the way the games were scheduled we wanted to catch a glimpse of csu while we were in Colorado. It was all about the logistics and timeing :). We returned Sunday to CU for a great one on one with Coach Mike and also Coach Adams.

Thanks for stopping by. We always love to hear from the parents of recruits. It gives as a prospective to the recruiting process that most of us will never have. I hope you and the family had a great trip and I hope we will see you on an official visit next next year.

Safe to say he has blown up. Looks to be one of the more highly recruited interior linemen in the West for 2018.

Safe to say he is a priority recruit for the staff. He will be attending the So Cal UA camp tomorrow.

This would be a big recruit. Would project as the heir apparent to Lynott at Center.

Back