What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA S Aashari Crosswell (Signed to Arizona State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

6_7939767.jpg

Polytechnic HS (Long Beach, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/YkgAashari

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 185
40: 4.60

247s rating: 4*-93 grade; #13 S (#158 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-84 grade; #7 S (#102 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #13 S (#136 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9497 / #10 S / #111 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Ball State, Baylor, Boise State, Boston College, BYU, Cal, Florida, Fresno State, Illinois, Memphis, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State, SJSU, Tennessee, UCLA, UNLV, USC, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Crosswell is the real friggen deal, no doubt about that. So quick and efficient. Would love him as a Buff.

Augustus Hawkins got into some trouble for playing ineligible players and they're now on a 2 year probation. Crosswell is now at Long Beach Poly.

Reading on some boards that some drama went down between a '17 USC commit from Augustus Hawkins and several '18 players from the same school. Several USC leans have now said they don't want to play there because of it and Crosswell is one of them. They aren't getting an OV from him at this point.

I read an interesting update from a 247 writer that thinks we are still in on Crosswell. He said Crosswell will end up at Washington State or Colorado.

Haven’t read anything from our end to indicate that tho so take it fwiw.

I read an interesting update from a 247 writer that thinks we are still in on Crosswell. He said Crosswell will end up at Washington State or Colorado.

Haven’t read anything from our end to indicate that tho so take it fwiw.

Recent crystal ball for the Nubs (obviously take those with a grain of salt).

If you’re a DB with a goal of playing in the NFL, no one has a better track record than good ole CU!

I love the buffs but we’re not even top 10 unfortunately. This was done before last years draft and we obviously put 3 in the pros but we’re still a long ways off.
https://m.herosports.com/nfl-draft-...ensive-back-university-florida-alabama-lsu#11
You shared a list of schools that consistently bring in the highest rated recruits. I find it more impressive that Colorado has brought in much lower rated recruits and turned them into NFL draft picks. IIRC, none of the schools in the list you shared were interested in the DBs we put in the NFL the past few years. Chido, Oliver, Witherspoon, Crawley, Thompson. If I were a DB interested in getting coached to my full potential, Colorado is DBU in my mind.

Last edited:
Back