What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA SG Bryce Hamilton

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

23740384874_0d04e1a4fc_o-500x349.jpg

Pasadena HS (Pasadena, CA)

AAU: Belmont Shore

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bham_10

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 170

Rivals rating: 4*; unrated SG (#112 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #19 SG (#83 overall)
ESPN rating: 3*-75 grade; #51 SG
247s rating: 4*-91 grade; #25 SG (#109 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Boise State, Buffalo, Hawaii, Nevada, Portland, Santa Clara, UCSB, UNLV, Utah

Battey follows. Impossible to get a read on CU coaches via twitter.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/feb/28/rebels-targeting-offense-with-2018-recruit-bryce-h/

“He’s a very complete guard,” [AAU Coach Dinos] Trigonis said. “He’s probably a combo guard in college. He can shoot the 3, long arms, can get to the basket off the dribble. He’s kind of scrawny but athletic, and skilled, kind of like a Jamal Crawford.”

“People say I kind of play like James Harden,” Hamilton said. “We’re both left-handed, so I try to emulate his game. I believe I can do it all, like him.”

So what we know is that he's a left handed combo guard. So there's no doubt the CU coaches love him. ;)

Also, all sorts of family (immediate and cousins) have played D1 ball and even in the NBA. Great pedigree.

Seems to be right up Tad's alley. Checks all the boxes. Left handed, 100-150 in nation ranking, combo guard.

Hamilton is right there at the top of my list. Land him and Battin, and I really don't care where that 3rd scholarship goes. Maybe a grad transfer for some leadership on a very young team next year?

Back