What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA WR Dylan Thomas (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

7556959_31f118f3fbe44e5daaa3117e83f1cacf.jpg

Cathedral HS (Los Angeles, CA) / Santa Fe H.S. (Santa Fe Springs, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/emperor_dt15
1614395.jpg

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 3*-84 grade; #161 WR
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #73 WR

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #77 WR

247s Composite: 3* / 0.8683 / #106 WR / #642 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Bowling Green, BYU, Cal, CSU, FCS, Fresno State, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon State, Purdue, SJSU, Utah, Utah State, Washington State, Wyoming

Last edited by a moderator:
Continues to pick up more offers.

The 2018 WR class in California looks loaded.

Like his body control and how he uses his size against DBs.

Somehow to me he looks like a guy who 3 years into college is going to be 210lbs+ without losing his speed.

Has Thomas been on campus yet? BBQ candidate hopefully? Really like his speed, quickness better than Porter and Arias. But like them all.

I would love to get this kid, but doesn't it seem we have a lot of WR's lately?
We have two. We play 3 and 4 most often at one time. You typically sign each year 1 for each position that plays (22) in a typical sized class. I think Buff fans have yet to get used to this but we should see on average (assuming class balance):

1: QB, RB, TE, C
2: G, T,
3-4 WR

So I would guess that since Rakestraw will be playing defense we will be taking another WR?

Back