What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO ATH Dimitri Stanley (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

4601476_1d10d9947b6a4de4aba483993566d071.jpg

Cherry Creek HS (Greenwood Village, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dimitri_114

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 178
40:

247s rating: 4*-92 grade; #11 ATH (#211 overall)
ESPN rating: 3*-79 grade; #107 WR
Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked ATH

247s Composite: 3* / 0.8842 / #26 ATH / #418 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Cal, CSU, Indiana, Iowa State, Kansas State, Louisville, Nebraska, Northern Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Utah State, Washington, Wyoming

Last edited:
Chev is recruiting for CU. Works out with McChesney. Good friends with Van Diest. Buffs fan, whose dad (Walter) played for CU in the 80s.

@KyleM. just wrote up an interview following Creek's win over Mullen. Sounds like WR, possibly CB.

Oh. My. God. That's Walter Stanley's kid?

I remember Stanley being the only guy worth anything on those abysmal early 80's powder blue teams. He might be in my avatar.

Holy wow. Amazing highlights. Would have guessed 6'2 and he looks like he's a 4.5 or lower guy with strong hands.

Come on down to WR U!

“I think it’s awesome honestly. My dad went to CU and they were pretty good back then. Since I’ve been around in Colorado they’ve been struggling a little bit. It’s nice to see them start winning again,” Stanley said of “The Rise.”
11/23 interview, good kid ... see he's rated as a 3-star on the Scout

“I think it’s awesome honestly. My dad went to CU and they were pretty good back then. Since I’ve been around in Colorado they’ve been struggling a little bit. It’s nice to see them start winning again,” Stanley said of “The Rise.”
11/23 interview, good kid ... see he's rated as a 3-star on the Scout
CU was hot garbage when Walter Stanley was here, but if that's the memory he wants to hold, God bless him.

Louisville offer is legit. Wonder why we haven't yet? Looks good at WR, great with the ball in the air which if he played defense could put him in elite category of being able to turn the ball over.

Another long, tall player that Mac likes at CB.

Exciting to have so much talent from in-state this year. I am really hoping we can truly lock down the borders and keep all the top talent home. If not, at least beat out CSU for the top players every year. Make them continue to dig elsewhere for the scraps.

Back