What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO OLB Jake Heimlicher (Verbal to Penn)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

4_7757127.jpg

Regis Jesuit HS (Aurora, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jake_heimlicher

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 215
40:

247s rating: 2*-79 grade; #133 OLB
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated WDE

247s Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, Cal, FCS, Hawaii, Wyoming

Last edited:
From his Scout profile:
Bio

115 tackles - 17 TFL - 22 Sacks - 4 batted passes - 49 hurries - 1 INT - 4 forced fumble - 3 touchdowns
Current GPA is 3.5
Awards:
All-State 1st team - CHSSA
All-Conference - Defensive Player MVP
All- State - Denver Post

Adam has a new article on him today: http://www.scout.com/college/colorado/story/1765062-heimlicher-talks-recruiting

Jeffcoat recruiting for CU and we should see more activity once Heimlicher is done with baseball season and starts taking unofficial visits this summer.

Chatter seems to be that CU is very interested and it is reciprocated.

So, if he makes a great move on a blocker to sack the QB, would Mark Johnson exclaim, "BOY HOWDY, WHAT A MOVE! HE JUST PULLED THE HEIMLICHER MANEUVER!"

Scout & Rivals are both reporting a CU offer. Heimlicher protects his tweets, so we're probably not going to see anything public unless one of the site publishers like Adam does an interview.

Just watched the junior highlights more closely. This kid can play. Great quickness, closing burst and football instincts. Easily my #1 remaining in-state target (and, yes, I mean from among everyone who isn't committed to CU). I've got that same feeling from watching him play that I got from Nate Landman last year. Playmaker and baller. I think Heimlicher would be a menace for opposing offenses in the Jimmie Gilbert "Will" linebacker role.

I like the fact that his highlight reel is full of plays made against teams like Creek, Mullen, Fairview, Legacy... Just sayin'

After 4 years, Jimmy has 15 pounds on the kid (assuming he really is 215). That could be made up in 6 months, or never. Depending on how the kid puts on weight. After watching Gillam, Gilbert and Keeney seemingly never add weight, I'd probably want to see what he can do over the summer. I think Mr. Hasselbach trains the Regis kids, so really has access to the best facilities, programs, nutrition, etc.

Back