What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO SG Daylen Kountz (Signed to COLORADO)

After seeing this and Parquet's senior tapes, I feel way different about these two signings. Daylen looks like he's really enhanced his athleticism over the last year. Which makes sense. A kid shouldn't be maxed out at 17 years old, but I was not expecting that explosiveness.

Really liking the '18 class now.

After seeing this and Parquet's senior tapes, I feel way different about these two signings. Daylen looks like he's really enhanced his athleticism over the last year. Which makes sense. A kid shouldn't be maxed out at 17 years old, but I was not expecting that explosiveness.

Really liking the '18 class now.

If one, or both, of them show they can be steady ball handlers for next year's team, the team could be in good shape to live up to the high expectations.

If not, which I fear is more likely (both seem better suited as off guards early on), an incremental step forward may be more realistic.

I don't think Nicolic can be the second most reliable ball handler on a top 4 or 5 Pac 12 team, even if the league is down (and I don't think it will be as down as some on this board are expecting).

The big jump for this team should come in 2019/20, but I won't be disappointed if next year's squad proves me wrong and gets back to the tournament.

That's a nice tape for a CO kid – any update on his measureables? I'm looking forward to eating crow with my initial thoughts on this class.

One thing that we may be undervaluing is the opportunity for these kids to learn under Kin, Bey, Battey, D'Shawn, Dallas, etc. There are some high character, high work-ethic leaders in the program now. I also look forward to seeing Namon embrace a leadership role next year as this is year 3 in the program for him.

Back