What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC SG Shane Gatling (SIGNED TO COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Niagara Univ Bio
Indian Hills CC Bio

hoops1015_gatling.jpg

Indian Hills CC / Niagara University / Baldwin HS (NY)

Junior in 2018-19 (3 years to play 2)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/shanethegawdd

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 170

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Akron, CS-Bakersfield, Dayton, Fordham, Iona, Manhattan, Ole Miss, Pacific, San Jose State, St. Bonaventure, St. Louis, Towson, UC Davis, Washington State

Niagara Stats:
SEASON AVERAGES
SEASONTEAMMINFGM-FGAFG%3PM-3PA3P%FTM-FTAFT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS
2016-17NIAG11.61.6-4.5.3610.9-2.7.3410.6-0.8.7310.70.60.00.20.80.74.7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Indian Hills Stats:
STATISTICS CATEGORYOVERALLCONF
Games348
Games started307
Minutes274120
Minutes per game8.115.0
FG174-40837-81
FG Pct42.645.7
3PT102-26221-48
3PT Pct38.943.8
FT113-13336-41
FT Pct85.087.8
Off rebounds144
Def rebounds8421
Total rebounds9825
Rebounds per game2.93.1
Personal fouls5412
Disqualifications0-
Assists10025
Turnovers5313
Assist to turnover ratio1.91.9
Steals367
Blocks70
Points563131
Points per game16.616.4
Points per 40 min82.243.7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I had seen the stats and knew that he was a pure shooter. I didn't expect much more than that. But, damn. I watched the linked film along with a bunch of others that are up on Youtube. Dude is quick as a cat. Serious PG skills to break ankles, too. Would fill such a huge need on this team.

The worst thing to me about the Czech signing was that I thought it meant we didn’t have room for this guy. NEED and WANT.

I’m cool with the guards we signed but I do not want them spelling Kin in league play.

Would also balance out the classes a lot better than adding a freshman (assuming Strating is the one that leaves. This team is pretty set up for success for the next 3 years.

4 freshman, 5 sophomores, 3 juniors and 1 senior.

Watched the video....and while videos aren't a good way to scout...I still have to say DAMN!! The fact that this guy was on campus is a sure sign we have another departure that is still in the works.

Oh and this guy wouldn't be a Dom replacement, this guy would be what some of you thought Dom should have been.

Watched the video....and while videos aren't a good way to scout...I still have to say DAMN!! The fact that this guy was on campus is a sure sign we have another departure that is still in the works.

Oh and this guy wouldn't be a Dom replacement, this guy would be what some of you thought Dom should have been.
If this guy comes in and is better than a guy who was the 6th man of the year in conference and shot around 50% from 3 PT range, then CU is going to go past the 1st round in the tourney. That's about his ceiling, IMO

Glad that he is going to be a Buff next year. Will be a great addition and help balance out the classes. Raising the odds of me heading to the P12 Tournament.

Nicely fills that shooter/secondary ball handler role we lost with Dom's graduation. It's always nice to add guys who can create their own shot as well.

This is absolutely gigantic. Dude has an absolute lightning quick first step and shot. By far the biggest pick up this year

Back