What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '18 NY P Danielle Cosgrove

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
ESPN

image.jpg

Sachem East H.S. (Farmingville, NY)

Ht: 6-foot-3

ESPN rating: 4*-92 grade; #8 Post (#48 overall)

Reported Offers: Colorado, Michigan, Michigan St, South Carolina

Sounds like we may have had a visit this past weekend. It was retweeted by Coach Shandrika Lee

Most likely an unofficial visit, but still good news as she would have come to Boulder on her family's dime. She looks to be a very good prospect.

I see the recruiting numbers for some of the Iowa girls and they can't even find the scores for the games. I can find them on twitter, but the recruiting sites say score needed.

She just verbally committed to ND. Damn. Didn't know they were in it. Last I heard it was Florida and CU.

Kasa decommitting and Cosgrove to ND ... not what I wanted to see at this point for the class of 2018. Hopefully the coaches have a plan B.

She just verbally committed to ND. Damn. Didn't know they were in it. Last I heard it was Florida and CU.
ESPN recruiting page has been showing Cosgrove as considering CU, Florida, Notre Dame, Vandy, and South Carolina

Back