What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 TX ILB Nicholas Bolton (Verbal to Missouri)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

4487331_8f079c49bb8b4ac2a32e7df637cb4a2c.jpg

Lone Star H.S. (Frisco, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_nickbolton2

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 228
40:

247s rating: 3*-84 grade; #46 ILB
ESPN rating: 3*-74 grade; #35 ILB
Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; #34 ILB

247s Composite: 3* / 0.8477 / #39 ILB / #1080 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, Arkansas State, Boston College, FCS, Houston, Indiana, LA Tech, Marshall, Mississippi State, North Texas, Rice, SMU, Tulsa, Utah, UTSA, Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched Lone Star play a couple games here in Frisco last year. I remember Bolton looked like a grown ass man.

I was on the sidelines (wearing my CU gear of course) to see that first play in his film.

Last edited:
Intriguing prospect for sure. Plans to visit CU at some point in the future.

Coach's dream.
“I study eight hours of film a week and as a result, I know what everybody should be doing on every play. If somebody messes up in the secondary, I know who it was and can try to help fix the problem. And I study my opponents so I can get a cue on what they are going to do. I look at the guard's stance, the splits in-between the receivers and linemen, anything I can to figure out what is going to happen before they snap the ball.”

Definitely a player the coaches will want to see in person. Is he maxed out at 6'0"/225?

Picked up a Washington offer.

Wonder where he sits on the board at ILB. Scout update from last week said we stopped by his school for a practice after the SEP started.

With the quote above it sounds like he's got his priorities in check. I hope the coaches can tailor their pitch accordingly...

Really like this kids film. He plays downhill at ILB and lays the wood. If he's looking for early PT he has to like what he sees with us.

Downside with the new targeting rules, he'll get tossed from some games.

Picked up an offer from Utah this week. Definitely a player to watch through the summer.

Time, Love and Tenderness are what the Buffs need in order to land young Mr. Bolton.

Coach Chev, pictured below (who has grown his hair out in solidarity), seems to be his lead recruiter, iirc.

image.jpeg

Granted, they're only highlights, but I like how he makes it thru the chaos. Also good to see that whoever has the ball isn't getting an extra yard or two after this guy makes contact.

He does what a MLB is supposed to do.

Based on the replies to this tweet, it looks like Washington fans think they're in good shape here.

Back