What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 TX S Cameron Jones (Verbal to Nebraska)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Cameron_Jones_Rating_Day.jpg

Trinity HS (Euless, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/camgonework15

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 184
40: 4.56 verified

247s rating: 4*-91 grade; #20 S (#221 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #27 CB
Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #23 S

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.8997 / #25 S / #298 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Baylor, Indiana, Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee State, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, UCLA, UTSA

Last edited:
Could this be related? (Euless is adjacent to DFW airport.)

How is Mora and ucla duping all these kids into playing for the most consistently overrated program in the Pac?
L.A., great school/academics, great defense, NFL pipeline

Doesn't seem weird to me. Record is just one part of the equation

Definitely a prospect to stay in contact with, Mora could be on the way out after this season. Hopefully the recognition CU gets at the draft can help too.

Mora has 9, 10, 10, 8 win seasons recently.

I don't think we have a right to talk

I see where you are coming from but CU has been to the conference championship games as many times as UCLA. With the recruiting classes and NFL pipeline that has to be a disappointment.

L.A., great school/academics, great defense, NFL pipeline

Doesn't seem weird to me. Record is just one part of the equation

It is no fun to play on a losing team. But it's much worse playing for a team that misses the mark so badly that it is scorned and ridiculed, due to high expectations.

Mora convinces kids that this is the year it turns sround, every single year!

Would suck if he ends up at Baylor.

Can understand wanting to get out of Nebraska though.

Back