What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 Austrian OT Valentin Senn (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

ValentinSenn.jpg
Swarco Raiders (Innsbruck, Tirol)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ValentinSenn

Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 280
40:

247s rating: 3* - 80 grade; #194 OT
ESPN rating: 3* - 77 grade; #82 OT
Rivals rating: 2* - 5.4rr; unranked OT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8264 / #153 OT / #1772 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Akron, Buffalo, Connecticut, Liberty, FCS

Last edited:
He's been working through Gridiron Imports (Instagram LINK) and making the rounds to camps the past couple weeks. Didn't pick up an offer at the Rutgers camp, but the write up gives some insight on why other programs are pulling the trigger:

Valentin Senn, 2019 OL, Austria
A 6-6, 280-pounder with athleticism and the will to compete, Senn was a standout along the offensive line, and could be an offer kid somewhere throughout his camp circuit.

https://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/...otball_recruiting_update_65_upcoming_ann.html

"I talked to coaches in advance about how interested they are, because I had to book three extra flights," Senn said to Buffzone in an interview on Twitter. "Everything was depending on my performance at the camp. I had a good practice and was really hoping afterwards that the coaches liked it too.

"They told me that I have the frame, the size of playing my position at a high level. And they told me that they liked my competitive attitude."

High risk/ high reward type OL prospect. Got to assume that he hasn't seen the coaching or competition he would get in the states. But we're also talking about a 17 year old who is 6'6" or 6'7", pushing 290 lbs already, and can move. Really good burst and speed on the edge and getting to the 2nd level.

I expect a redshirt here. From there, it just depends on how quickly he picks up the techniques and adjusts to the speed of the game.

High risk/ high reward type OL prospect. Got to assume that he hasn't seen the coaching or competition he would get in the states. But we're also talking about a 17 year old who is 6'6" or 6'7", pushing 290 lbs already, and can move. Really good burst and speed on the edge and getting to the 2nd level.

I expect a redshirt here. From there, it just depends on how quickly he picks up the techniques and adjusts to the speed of the game.
Nembot, part zwei?

X-Tirol-Sommer-de.jpg

This is one of the few times the recruit's hometown might be nicer than Boulder.

Back