What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA OLB Tuasivi Nomura (Signed to USC)

Impossible to watch those highlights and not be reminded of Polamalu.

Two things here:

(1) We lost Polamalu to USC during a coaching change from Neu to Barnett back in the late 90s. Let’s reverse that in the late 10s this year and get this guy with Tucker while Helton is a dead man walking.
(2) Thia guys is what Tucker would refer to as a “See ball. Get ball. Hit ball.” kind of guy. I like him a lot!

Last edited:
That's a major development if he hasn't eliminated us. I thought this ship had sailed. Got to make room.

That's a major development if he hasn't eliminated us. I thought this ship had sailed. Got to make room.

If he doesn't tweet Louisville and SC in the next day or two, might be something there. But he tweeted the Clowns last night (first visit) and the Buffs this morning (second visit)

Back