What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA S Mark Perry (SIGNED to COLORADO)

giphy.gif
This GIF is underrated. BM'd. Welcome Master Perry.

Maybe there’s something psychological with Eric Berry being a safety, but this kid plays and has the name of a future League starter.

Outside Hypolite and Rakestraw they have nothing at safety for underclassmen. Agree they can genuinely sell early playing time here.
Frankly, if we're recruiting at the level of guys like Perry then we can always sell playing time. When you bring in guys who are physically ready to play and have the talent, they generally find a way onto the field.

Frankly, if we're recruiting at the level of guys like Perry then we can always sell playing time. When you bring in guys who are physically ready to play and have the talent, they generally find a way onto the field.
It would be crazy not to get them on the field if they are ready.

Still committed because he hasn’t explored other options but wants to. Sounds like a kid who is worried about disappointing coaches he has got to know and considers mentors.

That being said, reading between the lines he really wants to see what else is out there. Not a great update imo. 40/60 stays vs takes those visits and falls in love with the next place.

Still committed because he hasn’t explored other options but wants to. Sounds like a kid who is worried about disappointing coaches he has got to know and considers mentors.

That being said, reading between the lines he really wants to see what else is out there. Not a great update imo. 40/60 stays vs takes those visits and falls in love with the next place.

You do not have to read between the lines. He says as much.

40/60 odds he actually takes visits is decent news to me, given the current situation.

Perry has been pretty active in recruiting other players for us. We need him to stay committed. He will play early and often, too.

Direct link to 247 article - https://247sports.com/Article/Color...-USC-Baylor-TCU-and-Colorado-State-124987523/

"...
On the recruiting front, Perry committed to Colorado back in July but things could get interesting following the firing of former head coach Mike MacIntyre.

"I saw it Sunday morning and I was kind of surprised by it," Perry said. "I had heard the rumors earlier in the month when they first came out, but the coaches told me coach Mac wasn't going to get fired so this was kind of a curve ball for me.

"I already had a few other schools reaching out to me and I do plan to take some official trips now. I've heard from USC, Baylor, TCU, Colorado State and a few others. In hind sight, I think I made my decision kind of early. Colorado was the only visit I took so this will actually give me a chance to go through the process and think about my decision a little longer."
"

(More detail of where he's at in his recruiting process in the article.)

Back