What's new

'19 CA WR Braedin Huffman-Dixon (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Mater Dei HS (Santa Ana, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhuffman_6

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #49 WR (#365 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #54 WR
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #38 WR

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.8958 rating / #44 WR / #337 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Georgia, Nebraska, Oregon, Purdue, UCLA, USC, Utah

Last edited by a moderator:

Duff Man

Club Member
Junta Member
One of the drawbacks to spring visits. But first impressions outweigh any negative.
I would think so. I think the coaches were smart to be selective in who they brought in this weekend.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I would think so. I think the coaches were smart to be selective in who they brought in this weekend.
Yep. Seem to all be guys who will make decisions before fall visits start and are all guys the Buffs would accept without ever needing to look back and question it.

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
E83DB242-FF62-444F-9C7D-C2A28A13E339.jpeg

Chase, who is a contributor for BuffStampede on 247 (and a good twitter follow), put in his crystal ball. :)

For perspective: only Jake Moretti has a higher composite score in our commit list since 2012. Braedin’s .9080 would be slightly higher than other composite 4*s KD Nixon, Grant Polley, Davion Taylor, and Beau Bisharat.

Last edited:

Chase247

Club Member
Club Member
I did put in a crystal ball for a couple of reasons.
1. That is my first crystal ball prediction and I've been itching to be able to put one in with confidence. So I figured go big or go home.
2. I'm tired of seeing every highly rated SoCal kid crystal balled to USC.
3. I have a good feeling.

The Ogre

Club Member
Club Member
1. That is my first crystal ball prediction and I've been itching to be able to put one in with confidence. So I figured go big or go home.
Great. Don't screw it up!

Dorn09

Chase,

The night before signing day Crystal ball a flip for whoever is Nebraska's highest rated recruit to the Buffs. Lets see how big a meltdown you can cause on the message boards.

CitizenKane

Chase,

The night before signing day Crystal ball a flip for whoever is Nebraska's highest rated recruit to the Buffs. Lets see how big a meltdown you can cause on the message boards.
This × any of their recruits 4 stars or higher. Lol