What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CN PG Keeshawn Barthelemy (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Thornlea Secondary School (Thornhill, Ontario, Canada)

AAU: Brookwood Elite

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thekee09

Ht:6'2"
Wt:170

247s rating:4* - 92 grade; #13 PG (#90 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3*; unranked PG

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.9210 rating / #27 PG / #161 overall

Reported Offers: Arizona State, Gonzaga, High Point, UMass

Last edited:
Welcome! Can't wait to see those és on a Buff jersey.

Last edited:
Free article up on 247 about his commitment and enrollment: https://247sports.com/Article/Keeshawn-Barthelemy-Colorado-Enrolls-Reclassifies-134952189/

“I picked Colorado and I’m reclassifying to 2019,” Barthelemy said. “I picked Colorado because they recruiting me the hardest throughout the process and they had open spot for 2019 and I just took it.”

Barthelemy started his official visit to Colorado’s campus on Wednesday. He said he also considered Arkansas, Gonzaga, Nevada and a host of other schools.

Holy **** this is awesome!

giphy.gif

Interesting the minimal fanfare here. Glad to see how he is playing this year.
The Gonzaga and UMass offers should have given us an idea.

Little concept the football coaches might want to pick up on.

Successful programs are good at evaluating and recruiting talent. Coaches who win a lot of games aren't stupid, the stupid ones are the ones who think that they can find a lot of talent those guys miss.

He looks great. Didn't think he would pan out after last year. The coaches have done a great job with him. Also like the freshman Simpson.

He looks great. Didn't think he would pan out after last year. The coaches have done a great job with him. Also like the freshman Simpson.

People were generally way too pessimistic about him last season. Even with uncertain minutes off the bench, I was usually impressed with his shooting.

Interesting the minimal fanfare here. Glad to see how he is playing this year.

A lot of it was due to timing. He was a reclassification and it came out of nowhere. Combine that with the fact that he was an international recruit so we didn't hear a lot about him prior/post commitment compared to recruits we did know something about and it's not surprising.

He’s probably not going to average 20 ppg, but if he can show out like this against some better competition, we might have Spencer, D White, Kin, and Kee as PGs in the NBA. Damn.

Back